This balm will help to fix a variety of skin irritations. For adults, it is perfect to use on dry hands or if you have ultra-sensitive skin but need something to moisturise.
For babies, including nappy rash, dribble rash, dry skin conditions and cradle cap. It can help with sore nipples and other skin irritations.
It’s a gentle combination of Beeswax, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter. This means it moisturises and protects the most delicate skins.
* 100% Natural
* Paraben and sulphate free
* Made with love in the UK
* Glass jar / biodegradable label
- Shea Butter: anti-inflammatory and soothing. Due to its high level of vitamins and fatty acids, it is incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin.
- Coconut Oil: naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, Coconut Oil for skin is an excellent moisturiser.
- Beeswax: Forms a protective barrier that helps protect facial hair from environmental assaults. Aides moisture retention.
- Wheat Germ Oil: it's nutrients not only moisturise and heal dry or cracked skin, but they also help prevent scarring. Wheat Germ Oil is a rich source of vitamin E, helping to reduce skin damage.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil